Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week's worth of horoscopes - Day 3

Day three of horoscope test.

Horoscope:
You have the talent, energy, skills and commitment to make ir work. Don't rush the job though, or risk missing something key. Embrace a new direction. Rating 6/10.

What really happened: Woke up hungover - and at my age it is not the glamorous, charming hungover of Catherine Hepburn in The Philidelphia Story but more the "did shots of Jack with my rock and roll brothers and now look like Mickey Rourke" hungover. Classy. Met rock and roll brother Muddy (who was NOT hungover) in China town for dim sum and business meeting. Actually I should say I met Muddy on China town as, like every "community" in Ottawa, the community is really one street with some restaurants and ethnic signs. I will not go into how sad this makes me. Bottles of Tsingtao later and an ingenious business plan written on napkin, stumble back to work, kick pink heels out of the way (see Monday) and write usual suck up emails to the boss. Moment of sadness on hearing the passing of Liz Taylor.

Verdict: These horoscopes are starting to make me feel I'm reading a self-help book. Sure. Seeing new business plan was developed and I certainly wasn't rushing, perhaps this was a little on the mark. However, Ottawa is still boring,
By the way here are the brothers:
http://www.myspace.com/thewattersbrothers
Show coming up April 2 at Zaphod. Somthing to do in town besides drink 50 on the street,

No comments:

Post a Comment