Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A week's worth of horoscopes - Day 2


Any truth to the Ottawa 24hrs horoscope? we'll see... Day 2 of experiment.


March 22nd

Horoscope: Social changes around you provide obstacles to skip around. Use your abilities to navigate any tricky terrain, and let any emotions out. Rating 6/10.

What really happened: What the hell does that mean? Are they talking about the Harper government budget plan? Skip? Terrain? Isn't that made with rabbit?
Yesterday was so dull I kept no memory of it, except for the occasional "helpful comment" about blog writing. Thanks "friends". Glad all your projects are coming along so swimmingly. Also, my usual suck-up-to-my-boss routine was at an all time high. I haven't started licking anything yet, but I'm sure that would be an improvement over my reactive hysterical laughter to all his jokes. Maybe that's what the horoscope is referring to by "letting any emotions out". Or maybe the word "emotions" is horoscope lingo for "puke"? Ran out of wine in record time last night.

Verdict: For a Tuesday horoscope, this was much too unclear. My cat Toni predicted my day better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment